Board Adopts Change for Guest Home Vacation Rentals

The Carroll County Board has recently adopted a change of requirements concerning short-term residential rentals.  We are asking all owners of residential homes who wish to operate as a GUEST HOME to apply for a yearly license.  The cost of a yearly license is $100.  For more information relating to requirements of a GUEST HOME, please review  Chapter 745 Guest Home License.  Non-residential structures and campers do not qualify for guest home rentals.

An applications can be made online, by phone or in person.  Questions, comments or concerns should be directed to the Zoning Office.